Resolve to Move Your Mutt
Today kicks-off the week-long Resolve to Move Your Mutt Blog Hop! Yes, you have all week to join us in proclaiming your resolutions and your dog’s resolutions for the year. Our goal is to band together in an effort to help each other KEEP our resolutions. We plan to hold this Hop each quarter, so we can report on our progress or reaffirm our RESOLVE!
How do you join? It’s easy:
- Decide on your resolution (or resolutions if you have more than one) for yourself and/or your dog.
- Make a sign with your dog’s resolution.
- Take a photo of your dog with the sign (ala dog shaming…we are trying to make this a bit entertaining after all!)
- If you are a Blogger, you can join the Hop through the linky below.
- If you are not a Blogger, you can join us by:
- Posting the photo to the SlimDoggy or PetsMove Facebook page
- Posting the photo to Instagram with #resolvetomoveyourmutt
- Tweet your photo with #resolvetomoveyourmutt
- Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post it with everyone else
We will add everyone who joins to our Photo Albums on SlimDoggy & PetsMove and we also encourage you to join PetsMove, track how you are doing with our Diary feature and keep us apprised of your efforts to keep your resolutions.
Here’s one of SlimDoggy Jack resolutions (more to come throughout the week, so check back).
We are co-hosting this Hop with our friends from Keep the Tail Wagging, so be sure and check out their Resolutions – and everyone else in the Hop. And leave a word of encouragement – remember, together we RESOLVE to Move Our Mutts and to keep our resolutions!