K9 Kamp: Backyard Fitness
Summer Kamp is here K9 Kampers. K9 Kamp begins next week June 27, 2014. Our theme is Backyard Fitness Games so we want you to share stories and photos of you getting fit in your backyard with your dog. Maybe you’re swimming in the pool or doing agility or playing fetch, doesn’t matter, we want you to join us at Kamp. Share your Backyard Fitness routines or games with us each week during K9 Kamp. You can join the Hop or add them to our Facebook page.
As always, we have a GREAT prize package we will be offering to some lucky Kamper. The prize package is valued at over $350 in prizes! Check it out, we have something for everybody!
Things to wear:
- Collarific Dog Bandana: Collarific Dog Bandanas slide over your pet’s collar. The reversible bandanas include a fully lined collar channel with reinforced seams for extra durability.
- For Love of a Dog: A woof worthy pendant for any dog lover! A handmade porcelain dog bone proclaims WOOF and dangles from an artisan lampwork floral bead in shades of carmel, brown and tan. Hand wire wrapped with silver jeweler’s wire with a silver bale
Things to eat (or drink from):
- Center Bone (7”) from Jones Chews: This center bone is marrow filled, with meaty bits clinging to it, dipped in natural liquid smoke before being slow baked to perfection.
- SmartCookee: Go All Natural. 100% All Natural Omega Dog Treats.
- Drinkwell Pagoda Fountain by PetSafe
Things to help you workout:
- K9FitBone (TM) for a balance workout donated by DogTread.
- K9FitVest (TM) exercise sport vest donated by DogTread.
- Kyjen Dog Agility Obstacle Course Starters Kit.