Jack’s Letter to Santa
I have been an EXCELLENT dog this year and have followed every single one of the house rules. Mom even wrote about it: “Rule Follower and Rule Breaker” so there is documented proof.
- Followed mom everywhere she goes as closely as I can even though it gets crowded in her closet when I follow her in.
- Licked Maggie’s food bowl clean at least 78 times per day even though there was nothing in it.
- Gone for walks everyday with my dog walker, even when it was almost dinner time.
- Kept an eye on my little sis Maggie, even though she’s getting a lot of the attention lately.
- Taken at least 24 naps per day except when we have visitors.
- Agreed to a detente with the rabbits and the gophers in the yard even when they taunt me.
- Kept our neighborhood park clean by eating as much coyote poop as I could, even though mom didn’t seem happy about it.
- Posed for pictures with silly outfits on for mom even when it was embarrassing.
- Done all of the crazy exercises dad likes to do even though I’m an old man and should be napping.
- Been polite and respectful at the vet’s office, even when they were poking and prodding me.
I don’t think I could have been any better behaved and do believe I deserve that freezer full of bacon that you forgot to deliver last year.
Sincerely, your friend,