Jack and Maggie want to wish all of our family, friends, dog buddies and even the cats who follow us, a very Happy Thanksgiving. Remember not to eat too much, but if you do, make sure to get out for an afternoon walk and work off those extra calories.
The last two years, we published our Thanksgiving Infographic – SlimDoggy Turkey Day Tips. But this year, with Maggie being sick, we wanted to focus on all that we have to be thankful for!
We took this photo yesterday – in sunny California we still have flowers on Turkey Day! It’s just one of the many things we are thankful for. A few other things on my “Thankful For” list:
- Maggie’s continued health.
- Jack’s love, devotion and goofiness as he always keeps us amused even when we are worried.
- A day off from work.
- My family, friends and loved ones.
Jack & Maggie’s list includes:
- Treats, carrots, zuke’s bones, fish skins & all things edible.
- “Find the food”
- Our dog walkers, Megan, Nina & Brooke.
What’s on your “Thankful For” list?